Player Unknown Battlegrounds Receives New Update On PC
PUBG on PC has received a new update that’s adding some new content and fixes to the game. Update 21 adds a new mode, vehicle, weapon and weapon attachment as well as a reward system for achieving certain things in certain matches. The update will also feature many multiplayer improvements to the game.
The new mode we spoke about is a training mode that allows players to practice without the constant fear of being killed by another player. The practice mode takes place on a small island of 200×200 km and has 14 different zones to try, each zone will allow players to try different things such as using vehicles to drive through tight twisty roads or even jump off ramps. The zones will also allow use of different gun ranges, using different types of grenades as well as trying out different consumables to see their effect.
The map itself can be seen below and shows some of the things on offer in the new training mode:
The weapon spoke about that’s been added is the MK47 Mutant, the rifle will use 7.62 ammo and hold 20 rounds in a clip. There is the option of different fire rates with the ability to fire in both two round bursts or single shot modes. Most rifle attachments will fit the MK47 apart from the stocks.
The new vehicle added to the sanhok map is exclusive and called the Tukashai, it holds up to three people and handles well off-road.
The other thing we wanted to mention that this patch is adding is the objective system that rewards players for completing certain tasks during the matches.
The update is only live on PC but Xbox One fully released PUBG recently adding both the Sanhok map and weather conditions.
For a full in depth look at the patch list please click HERE
If you are more interesting in seeing the bug fixes for PUBG check below:
PUBG Update 21 Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue where, after connecting the XBOX controller to the PC, the drop-down menu would not appear to select the reason for reporting on the results screen.
- Fixed the issue where a character on board a vehicle would sometimes be shown as immobile in a very different location.
- Fixed the issue where a character is sometimes shown in a different location
- Fixed the issue where a character who is driving in a vehicle is created in an unspecified location.
- Fixed the issue where weapons are sometimes shown in locations different from where the character is holding them.
- Fixed the issue where the gun of the person you are spectating is sometimes not rendered, causing problems when the gun goes into ADS mode.
- Fixed the issue where approaching a corpse while lying down could sometimes cause the camera to zoom in.
- Fixed the issue where approaching a window with glass and throwing a throwable could sometimes cause the camera to temporarily zoom in and out.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes a character standing at the very edge of the sea would be shown as falling out of the sky.
- Fixed the issue where the Bluezone UI timer occasionally decreases by 2 seconds.
- Fixed the issue where an underwater character is unable to move to land because the terrain is shown as stuttering.
- Fixed the issue where colliding with an object while driving in a UAZ deals comparatively more damage than other vehicles.
- Fixed the issue where the firing mode of a gun that has been dropped and picked up again is reset to default settings.
- Fixed the issue where the AR compensator on the SLR was not reducing the horizontal recoil.
- Fixed the issue where a character cannot peek while over a gas can.
- Fixed the issue where frame drop occured when the weather was rainy and the character was swimming in the water when the perspective changed from under to above water.
- Fixed the issue where the suppressed AKM and Beryl M762 sounded the same.
- Fixed the issue where characters could pass through a wooden door while riding the scooter.
- Fixed the issue where players sometimes couldn’t loot items when the item was dropped on stairs or a slope.
- Fixed the issue where the vaulting action was not working properly with certain building windows in Sanhok.
- Fixed the issue where the HP gauge was displayed red in certain conditions.
- Fixed the issue where an afterimage sometimes remains on other players’ screen when repeatedly arming/unarming.
Please don’t forget to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.
Check out our Affiliate link to CDKeys for amazing digital games, super-fast delivery all at low prices.